Agreement to terms
1. Welcome to netsafe.org.nz (the “Site”), a website hosted and operated by NetSafe (”we”, “our”, “NetSafe”). These terms apply to the entire contents of the Site. By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to these terms.
Intellectual property rights
2. Copyright in material on netsafe.org.nz
netsafe.org.nz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand Licence
3. Your reuse of material on netsafe.org.nz – Creative Commons Attribution BY licence
When persons or agencies add material to netsafe.org.nz, they provide a licence to NetSafe to sub-license that material on the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand licence.
This enables us to license all copyright material on this Site under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt such material, as long as you attribute the material to NetSafe and abide by the other licence terms. You can view a copy of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand Licence on the Creative Commons site.
Trade mark notice
4. NETSAFE, HECTOR PROTECTOR, HECTOR’S WORLD, MING YUE, CONSTABLE SOLOSOLAVE, RANJEET, TAMA, KUI, SPRAT, and the HECTOR PROTECTOR, MING YUE, CONSTABLE SOLOSOLAVE, RANJEET, TAMA, KUI and SPRAT figures/logos are trade marks of Internet Safety Group Incorporated and may only be used with the prior written permission of the owner in each specific instance.
Visitor material and conduct
5. Unacceptable use
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable.
6. Co-operation with authorities
We will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing NetSafe to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 5 above.
7. netsafe.org.nz provides features that link you to or provide content from other websites. While we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain netsafe.org.nz, NetSafe is not responsible for the currency or accuracy of content on or from such other websites. NetSafe disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website to which it is linked.
The inclusion of a link to a third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider.